Packing Operative, Malton
- Full-Time permanent role direct with Karro
- Overtime Opportunities
- Subsidised Canteen
- Free Parking
- Life Assurance
Monday to Friday, 05:45 to 15:45
£475.00 - £605.62 per week depending on experience.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Packing Operative working in our Butchery area, working primarily within the factory environment.
What can you expect on a day to day basis?
- Working in a small team to achieve a common goal
- Heavy lifting of product onto distribution pallets
- Working on a fast-paced line
- Working with packing machinery
- Energetic and adaptable
- Highly motivated
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Good attitude towards health and safety
- Good attitude towards food quality safety
- Effective team player
Tasks can vary within the business from packing raw meats and feeding products through a machine whilst carrying out product temperature checking, labelling and working to a 'clean as you go' standard.
If you are looking for an entry-level manufacturing position within the business that offers full training, or have experience in manufacturing we would love to hear from you.
Please call 01653 602 253 to speak to a member of the team about this role or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest.