Customer Service Assistant
9-month fixed-term contract
We are looking for someone who is passionate about customer care and able to commit to a fixed term contact at our Hull Site. The post holder will liaise with customers in regards to their sales orders and input them in line with the business requirements. Maintaining good customer relations between ourselves and the customer will also be important.
- Processing orders using SAP and other systems as appropriate
- Accurate inputting, collating and amending customer orders in a timely manner
- Dealing with customer queries via email and over the phone
- Amend price changes in the system including increases and promotional offers, updating and maintaining files
- Creation of export documentation
- Complete daily and weekly stock and service reports
- Carry out stock checks of products located in 3rd party cold stores and investigate discrepancies when found
- Liaising with all necessary internal and external departments and customers to communicate key information
Skills, qualifications and experience:
- Good strong IT and MS Excel skills
- A methodical approach to problem solving
- A very keen eye for detail and ability to maintain good, accurate records
- Good analytical and numerical skills
- Strong people skills, with an ability to listen to and communicate with others
- Ability to work under pressure at times
- Determined and resilient, with the drive to complete tasks
- An open attitude, flexibility and willingness to take on additional roles
Proactive health and safety is a prerequisite to employment at Karro Foods. All roles have a responsibility to demonstrate commitment to the companies' health and safety goals, and as such it forms an essential component of all job descriptions, at all levels.
- Competitive salary
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Competitive contributory pension
- Life assurance scheme funded by Karro
At Karro we are dedicated to rewarding and enriching the careers of the people who work for us. If you are hardworking, willing to get involved and respond well to a challenging and fast-moving environment, then you will find Karro to be a well-matched employer who will support you at every turn and reward your dedication with support, development and long-term career prospects.
Karro Food Group is a major UK food business, employing c. 5,000 people over 14 sites across the UK and Ireland and generating turnover of £1.2bn. Karro is a leading producer of both fresh and cooked meat products, and, following its recent acquisition of Young's Seafood, is now one of the UK's leading multi-protein food businesses. The business supplies to retail, foodservice and manufacturing customers across the UK, as well as export customers globally.