Export Stock Administrator
Shift pattern: Monday - Wednesday between 6.00am and 6.00pm
We are looking for a stock controller to join our existing team looking after sales order processing for the Karro Group. The post-holder will work closely with our Karro sites and external warehouses. The core tasks are raising and releasing orders, amending information in SAP and communicating with both customers and commercial account managers.
- Accurate inputting, collating and amending information in SAP in a timely manner
- Taking ownership of specific export shipment loads and following the administrative process through accurately to delivery to our customers
- Checking data to ensure accuracy and consistency
- Processing orders using SAP and other systems as appropriate
- Filing of paperwork and maintaining accurate records
- Liaising with all necessary internal and external departments and customers to communicate key information
Skills, qualifications and experience:
- Excellent computer skills
- Experience of using SAP - desirable
- Self-motivation and drive, with the ability to take ownership of issues
- Good communication skills and ability to interact at all levels of the organisation
- Acute attention to detail and ability to maintain good, accurate records
- Strong people skills, with an ability to listen to and communicate with others
- Ability to work under pressure at times
- Ability to work individually but also part of a team
- Ability to multi task and switch from one task to another whilst retaining accuracy
- An open attitude, flexibility and willingness to take on additional roles
Proactive health and safety is a prerequisite to employment at Karro Foods. All roles have a responsibility to demonstrate commitment to the companies' health and safety goals, and as such it forms an essential component of all job descriptions, at all levels.
- Competitive salary
- 23 days holiday per year (including public holidays)
- Competitive contributory pension
- Life assurance scheme funded by Karro
At Karro we are dedicated to rewarding and enriching the careers of the people who work for us. If you are hardworking, willing to get involved and respond well to a challenging and fast-moving environment, then you will find Karro to be a well-matched employer who will support you at every turn and reward your dedication with support, development and long-term career prospects.
Karro is a leading producer of both fresh and cooked pork products with c. 4,500 employees over 14 sites across the UK and Ireland. The business supplies to retail, foodservice and manufacturing customers across the UK, as well as export customers globally. We have full production chain visibility and our pork is eaten by millions of consumers every year.
Karro is part of the Eight Fifty Group which with the acquisitions of Youngs and Greenland Seafood is now one of the UK's leading multi-protein food businesses, with sites across the UK, Republic of Ireland, Germany and France and sales of circa £1.9 billion.