An opportunity has arisen for a new role within our environment team for a groundsman at the Malton site, in order to assist with the care and maintenance of external areas.
We are looking for a hard worker who is happy to undertake all aspects of groundwork and muck in wherever needed. Essential qualities include a willingness to work as part of a team and take instruction, common sense, reliability, and a great worth ethic.
This role will be predominantly based outside, all year round.
- General care of the front /entrance to the site
- Grass cutting
- Maintenance of the car park and site up to and including the external boundary fence line
- Path maintenance
- Emptying bins and litter picking
- General duties associated with property maintenance
Skills and experience:
- Confident, competent, determined and resilient, with the drive to complete tasks
- Reliable, conscientious, self-motivated and professional
- A high level of attention to detail
- Fork Lift Truck License beneficial but not essential, as training will be provided
- Effective organisation and communication skills
- Promotes a continuous improvement approach by continually challenging the status quo and driving standards forward
- Excellent team working skills
- Physically fit & healthy