Graduate National Account Manager
Forming part of a well-established commercial sales team, in training to professionally manage and carry out business development opportunities within Karro Food Frozen. The successful applicant will be in training to manage the existing customer base and negotiate new deals, ensure terms and agreements are commercially enhancing to Karro and hit or exceed agreed Karro budget targets.
- Support the commercial function in all administration roles including sales data, gap analysis and waste data
- Identify and develop new customer relationships
- Customer product presentations which lead to submitting costs and/or enter tender negotiations for new business
- Create partnerships with new or existing customers that drives revenue, distribution or adds value to the product
- Engage Karro internal resources to ensure we can meet the goals and expectations of the customer
- Ensuring new product development briefs are accurate, on time and meet the critical path requirements
- Ensuring that costing requests meet the timescales required
- Ensuring that before signing on behalf of Karro Frozen Foods Ltd, the customer must have agreed to comply with all the terms and conditions within the contract
Skills and experience:
- Post graduate commercial business experience or sandwich year work placements considered - ESSENTIAL
- Experience and expertise in foodservice commercial account management within the frozen meat process and manufacturing Industry - DESIRABLE
- Business development experience - DESIRABLE
- Strong negotiation skills - DESIRABLE
- Experience of building terms, agreements and contract signing - DESIRABLE
- Competitive salary
- 5.6 weeks holiday per year
- Competitive Contributory Pension
- Life Assurance Scheme funded by Karro
At Karro we are dedicated to rewarding and enriching the careers of the people who work for us. If you are hardworking, willing to get involved and respond well to a challenging and fast-moving environment, then you will find Karro to be a well-matched employer who will support you at every turn and reward your dedication with support, development and long-term career prospects.
Karro Food Group is a major UK food business, employing c. 5,000 people over 14 sites across the UK and Ireland and generating turnover of £1.2bn. Karro is a leading producer of both fresh and cooked meat products, and, following its recent acquisition of Young's Seafood, is now one of the UK's leading multi-protein food businesses. The business supplies to retail, foodservice and manufacturing customers across the UK, as well as export customers globally.