Hygiene Operative, Malton
Shift patterns available:
Monday - Friday
- 6 am - 2 pm / 2 pm - 10 pm
- 4 pm - 2 am
- 6 pm - 4 am
- 8 pm - 6 am
- 10 pm - 6 am
Monday - Wednesday
- 6 pm - 6 am
- 6:30 pm - 6:30 am
Thursday - Saturday
- 4 pm - 4 am
- 6 pm - 6 am
4 on 4 off, 6:30 pm - 6:30 am
£382.95 - £614.17 per week depending on experience
A fantastic opportunity has opened up as a Hygiene Operative, working primarily within the factory environment.
What can you expect on a day to day basis?
- Maintaining a clean and hygienic environment for food manufacture.
- Sterilising production area and equipment.
- Cleaning the production areas and departments.
- Stripping down machinery and cleaning machine heads and parts.
- Sterilising trays, cleaning prep areas.
- Use of chemicals and cleaning products.
- Energetic and adaptable
- Highly motivated
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Good attitude towards health and safety
- Good attitude towards food quality safety
- Effective team player
At Karro, we are dedicated to rewarding and enriching the careers of the people who work for us. If you are hardworking, willing to get involved and respond well to a challenging and fast-moving environment, then you will find Karro to be a well-matched employer who will support you at every turn and reward your dedication with support, development and long-term career prospects.
Please call 01653 602 253 to speak to a member of the team about this role or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest.