We are looking for an administrator to support to our IT department. The successful candidate will establish robust administrative processes to manage purchasing decisions, contract and license renewals and asset management. To deliver concise and timely management information for these activities to the IT function to facilitate optimal governance and decision making.
- Management of purchasing within the IT function from obtaining quotes from vendors, through to raising purchase orders
- Receipting stock and managing invoice reconciliation and queries
- Ensuring contracts are managed effectively from inception through to capturing and collating in a repository, to renewals and divestment
- Manage the licencing process so that renewals and changes are dealt with effectively
- Liaise with vendors to provide support and maintenance on IT equipment requiring repair
- Taking minutes in key meetings
- Provide administrative support to the IT team
Skills, qualifications and experience:
- Previous experience of contract administration management, specifically with Microsoft would be advantageous but not essential
- Strong Microsoft office proficiency (excel, word and outlook)
- A very keen eye for detail and ability to maintain good, accurate records
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good analytical skills and a methodical approach to problem solving
- Determined and resilient, with a good sense of ownership
- Ability to work under pressure at times
- Ability to work individually but also part of a team
Proactive health and safety is a prerequisite to employment at Karro Foods. All roles have a responsibility to demonstrate commitment to the companies' health and safety goals, and as such it forms an essential component of all job descriptions, at all levels.
- Competitive salary
- 33 days holiday per year
- Competitive contributory pension
- Life assurance scheme funded by Karro
At Karro we are dedicated to rewarding and enriching the careers of the people who work for us. If you are hardworking, willing to get involved and respond well to a challenging and fast-moving environment, then you will find Karro to be a well-matched employer who will support you at every turn and reward your dedication with support, development and long-term career prospects.
Karro is a leading producer of both fresh and cooked pork products with c. 4,000 employees over 13 sites across the UK and Ireland. The business supplies to retail, foodservice and manufacturing customers across the UK, as well as export customers globally. We have full production chain visibility and our pork is eaten by millions of consumers every year.
Karro is part of the Eight Fifty Group which with the acquisitions of Youngs and Greenland Seafood is now one of the UK's leading multi-protein food businesses, with sites across the UK, Republic of Ireland, Germany and France and sales of circa £1.9 billion.