We are recruiting a management accountant to join our busy finance team at our Hull site.
Supporting the financial director, the role holder will complete accurate weekly reporting, forecast and monthly management accounts and maintain systems and processes that ensure financial controls are implemented throughout the site.
- Preparation of weekly commercial report, stock KPIs & forecast to strict deadlines
- Preparation of and reconciliation of weekly price variances
- Monthly forecast preparation
- Ensure balance sheet integrity by monthly reconciliations
- Monthly preparation of continuous improvement discussion packs
- Maintain and reconcile sales & sales over riders
- Provide support, cover and assistance for financial controller
- Provide commercial analysis and support to commercial account managers
- Provide guidance and support to development of assistant management accountant
- Maintaining and improving financial control systems
- Ad-hoc project work
Skills, qualifications and experience:
- Fully qualified (CIMA) accountant
- Good knowledge and experience of SAP is preferable
- Advanced Ms excel skills essential - VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, Pivot tables etc
- Excellent communicator (both written and in verbal form to a wide variety of audiences, (can adapt style to suit situations)
- A willingness to challenge and be challenged
- Able to build and maintain effective working relationships quickly and effectively with colleagues. Seeks and develops new relationships that will support the Team.
- Able to deliver both independently and as part of the team with minimum supervision
- Able to manage heavy workload and strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Team player with the willingness to support in other areas of the business where necessary
- Consistently motivated and focused on delivery
- Able to delegate effectively
- Able to appropriate solutions to problems.
Proactive health and safety is a prerequisite to employment at Karro Foods. All roles have a responsibility to demonstrate commitment to the companies' health and safety goals, and as such it forms an essential component of all job descriptions, at all levels.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Competitive contributory pension
At Karro we are dedicated to rewarding and enriching the careers of the people who work for us. If you are hardworking, willing to get involved and respond well to a challenging and fast-moving environment, then you will find Karro to be a well-matched employer who will support you at every turn and reward your dedication with support, development and long-term career prospects.
Karro is a leading producer of both fresh and cooked pork products with c. 4,500 employees over 14 sites across the UK and Ireland. The business supplies to retail, foodservice and manufacturing customers across the UK, as well as export customers globally. We have full production chain visibility and our pork is eaten by millions of consumers every year.