NPD Manager (M&S)
This is a new and exciting business critical position to take responsibility for the delivery of product briefs and tenders as described by Marks and Spencer's, from concept to launch across the fresh pork, bacon, gammon and sausage categories. The post-holder will coordinate NPD activity across three Karro production sites, as well as being key point of contact for M&S with regards to progress updates and feedback.
- Project management of all product briefs in line with M&S expectations
- Coordinating NPD activity across three Karro production sites through the existing structure and procedures
- Engaging with site-based teams to ensure the Karro staged gate process is followed
- Adhering to M&S critical path and keeping the customer and Karro colleagues regularly updated with progress
- Creating innovative product ideas that inspire M&S giving them confidence that Karro is the right choice in a future strategic partner
Skills, qualifications and experience:
- Extensive experience developing food product for M&S
- Chilled food manufacturing essentially within protein/meat
- Concept to launch project management
- Managing projects across multi-sites
- Commercial and category insight understanding
- Creative and innovative
Proactive health and safety is a prerequisite to employment at Karro Foods. All roles have a responsibility to demonstrate commitment to the companies' health and safety goals, and as such it forms an essential component of all job descriptions, at all levels.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday per year (plus public holidays)
- Competitive contributory pension
- Life assurance scheme funded by Karro
At Karro we are dedicated to rewarding and enriching the careers of the people who work for us. If you are hardworking, willing to get involved and respond well to a challenging and fast-moving environment, then you will find Karro to be a well-matched employer who will support you at every turn and reward your dedication with support, development and long-term career prospects.
Karro Food Group is a major UK food business, employing c. 5,000 people over 14 sites across the UK and Ireland and generating turnover of £1.2bn. Karro is a leading producer of both fresh and cooked meat products, and, following its recent acquisition of Young's Seafood, is now one of the UK's leading multi-protein food businesses. The business supplies to retail, foodservice and manufacturing customers across the UK, as well as export customers globally.