We are seeking a highly motivated, organised individual with previous administration experience to support our pig procurement team in Cookstown.
The procurement administrator is a highly responsible role that requires professionalism and gravitas. It is a varied remit covering invoice payments, assisting with the preparation for farm audits and payroll support.
- Issuing daily and weekly payments to suppliers and hauliers are made in the required time frame
- Ensuring all farms meet the essential audit requirement by checking all of the required licences and certificates are ready for inspection
- Arranging dates for farm audits
- Logging details on various systems and updating databases
Skills, qualifications and experience:
- Previous administration experience in a busy office environment
- Strong organisational skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- The ability to work quickly and accurately with figures
- Confident and highly motivated
- Strong level of written and spoken communication.
- Ability to prioritise tasks.
- Flexible approach to work
- Work on allocated tasks unsupervised
- Be able to build working relationships with other professional organisations
Proactive health and safety is a prerequisite to employment at Karro Foods. All roles have a responsibility to demonstrate commitment to the companies' health and safety goals, and as such it forms an essential component of all job descriptions, at all levels.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday per year plus public holidays
- Competitive contributory pension
- Life assurance scheme funded by Karro
Closing Date: 11th February 2022
"Applications for this role will be considered immediately with a view to placing the right individual as soon as possible, so please register your interest early. Please note, the role may close in advance of the advertised closing date, which is for guidance only".
At Karro we are dedicated to rewarding and enriching the careers of the people who work for us. If you are hardworking, willing to get involved and respond well to a challenging and fast-moving environment, then you will find Karro to be a well-matched employer who will support you at every turn and reward your dedication with support, development and long-term career prospects.
Karro is a leading producer of both fresh and cooked pork products with c. 4,500 employees over 14 sites across the UK and Ireland. The business supplies to retail, foodservice and manufacturing customers across the UK, as well as export customers globally. We have full production chain visibility and our pork is eaten by millions of consumers every year.