Production Managers Shift Managers Operations Managers Factory Manager
If you have management or supervisory experience within the production of meat or protein products or high/low risk food-to-go, then we would love to hear from you.
We are always open to engaging with top talent in the field in the quest to improve and grow our business and whilst we may not have an opportunity for you now, we are rapidly expanding and heavily investing into our sites, so please get in touch and send us your CV for consideration in our talent pool.
Skills, qualifications and experience:
- Demonstrable track record of achievement in the production management, preferably from the meat industry or high/low risk food-to-go, with a demonstrable understanding of FMCG production requirements
- Considerable experience of managing or supervising operational teams in a very fast paced, pressurised environment
- Ability to develop a culture based on the continuous pursuit of best practice in manufacturing
- Ambition and true self-motivation, we provide significant autonomy and require high energy and considerable flexibility
- Excellent communicator and team motivator, able to influence, coach and support teams drive them forward with a professional, enthusiastic attitude
- Has clear focus on the needs of different customers
- Determination and resilience to cope with setbacks and to manage difficult circumstances proactively and professionally and make confident considered decisions
- Always striving for continuous improvement from a health and safety, output, quality and efficiency perspective
- A keen eye for quality with a strong knowledge of operating quality processes and systems
Proactive health and safety is a prerequisite to employment at Karro Foods. All roles have a responsibility to demonstrate commitment to the companies' health and safety goals, and as such it forms an essential component of all job descriptions, at all levels.
At Karro we are dedicated to rewarding and enriching the careers of the people who work for us. If you are hardworking, willing to get involved and respond well to a challenging and fast-moving environment, then you will find Karro to be a well-matched employer who will support you at every turn and reward your dedication with support, development and long-term career prospects.
Karro is a leading producer of both fresh and cooked pork products with c. 4,000 employees over 13 sites across the UK and Ireland. The business supplies to retail, foodservice and manufacturing customers across the UK, as well as export customers globally. We have full production chain visibility and our pork is eaten by millions of consumers every year.
Karro is part of the Eight Fifty Group which with the acquisitions of Youngs and Greenland Seafood is now one of the UK's leading multi-protein food businesses, with sites across the UK, Republic of Ireland, Germany and France and sales of circa £1.9 billion.