Production Operatives (16 years and over!)
Are you 16 and over looking for either a Temporary or Permanent role within the Meat Industry then Karro Cookstown would like to hear from you. Due to Seasonal demand we are actively seeking for enthusiastic individuals to join our Production Team.
No experience is required as full training and mentoring will be provided. APPLY NOW!
Remember its not just a job, it can be a career.
- Monday to Friday 06:30am to 15:00pm
- Monday to Friday 06:00am to 14:30pm
- To work as part of a successful production team, to produce high quality pork product in accordance with Karro Foods quality specification.
- Maintaining high levels of hygiene throughout the production line
- Following all food safety standards
- Adhere to company policies and procedures and take accountability for own work tasks.
- Energetic and adaptable
- Highly Motivated
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced Environment
- Good Attitude Towards Health and Safety
- Effective team player
- Ability to take direction and follow instructions
In return, Karro Foods will offer:
- Paid Holidays
- Company Pension Scheme (Up to 5% Company Contribution)
- £250 Refer a friend
- Support with obtaining recognised qualification - NVQ (Bonus payment upon completion)
- Subsidised Company canteen
- Staff Sales
- Company Sick Pay Scheme
- Life Insurance