Weekend Operative - 06:30 to 12:30, Malton
Shifts available: 06:30am - 12:30pm
Days Available: Saturday & Sunday (12 hours)
£12.50 - £14.78 per week depending on experience (including weekend and shift premium).
We have fantastic opportunities for production operatives to work in our production and packing areas, within a factory environment.
What can you expect on a day to day basis?
- Packing uncooked meats
- Feeding products through packing and slicing machines
- Food temperature checking
- Labelling products
- Working to a 'clean as you go' standard
- Energetic and adaptable
- Highly Motivated
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced Environment
- Good attitude towards health and safety
- Good attitude towards food quality safety
- Effective team player
If you are looking for an entry-level manufacturing position within the'business'that offers full training, or have experience in manufacturing we would love to hear from you.
Please call 01653 602 253 to speak to a member of the team about this role or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest.