12 month fixed term contract
Due to business growth we are looking for a recruitment administrator to support the new group resourcing function with administration duties and phone work.
- Support the on-boarding process, the creation and distribution of candidate contracts, induction coordination
- Arranging and administering assessment centres
- Candidate eligibility to work documentation and verification
- Candidate employee reference coordination and administration
- Utilise social media platforms for attraction and advertising methods
- Candidate scheduling and administration for assessment centres and factory tours
- Candidate pre-start calls
- Accurate database administration
- Ensure all shared drives and documentation comply with GDPR
- Additional adhoc duties as required
Skills and experience:
- Previous experience in an administrative role
- Bilingual in either Polish or Romanian is preferable
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Excellent administrative skills and attention to detail
- IT Literate; MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Good organisational skills
- Confident and professional telephone manner
- Ability to work on your own initiative as well as in part of a team
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Competitive contributory pension
At Karro we are dedicated to rewarding and enriching the careers of the people who work for us. If you are hardworking, willing to get involved and respond well to a challenging and fast-moving environment, then you will find Karro to be a well-matched employer who will support you at every turn and reward your dedication with support, development and long-term career prospects.
Karro is a leading producer of both fresh and cooked pork products with c. 4,000 employees over 13 sites across the UK and Ireland. The business supplies to retail, foodservice and manufacturing customers across the UK, as well as export customers globally. We have full production chain visibility and our pork is eaten by millions of consumers every year.
Karro is part of the Eight Fifty Group which with the acquisitions of Youngs and Greenland Seafood is now one of the UK's leading multi-protein food businesses, with sites across the UK, Republic of Ireland, Germany and France and sales of circa £1.9 billion.