We have an opportunity for an experienced administrator to join our commercial sales team in Coalville.
The sales administrator will support the account managers by dealing directly with our customers and ensuring the efficient and compliant processing of all customer orders. Working closely with the operational teams and dispatch, they will deal with, and resolve all customer queries to ensure optimum customer satisfaction at all times.
- Communicate with customers daily to record orders
- Ensuring all customer orders are processed on excel correctly and in the required timescale
- Communicate with customers to update them on the status of their orders
- Acting as a point of contact for our all enquires; investigating and managing all queries to resolution
- Reporting customer queries to sales account managers
- Ensuring that our external storage companies schedule deliveries and collections are coordinated
- Working closely with the sales account managers, planning and dispatch to ensure that customer service levels are maintained
Skills, qualifications and experience:
- Previous experience of working as a sales administrator (advantageous)
- Good microsoft excel skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Self-motivation and drive, with the ability to take ownership of issues
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact at all levels of the organisation
- Acute attention to detail and ability to maintain good, accurate records
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi task and switch from one task to another whilst retaining accuracy
- A natural problem solver who embraces a challenge
- Can identify areas requiring updating and improvement in the sales order process
Proactive health and safety is a prerequisite to employment at Karro Foods. All roles have a responsibility to demonstrate commitment to the companies' health and safety goals, and as such it forms an essential component of all job descriptions, at all levels.
- Competitive salary
- 28 days holiday per year (including public holidays)
- Competitive contributory pension
At Karro we are dedicated to rewarding and enriching the careers of the people who work for us. If you are hardworking, willing to get involved and respond well to a challenging and fast-moving environment, then you will find Karro to be a well-matched employer who will support you at every turn and reward your dedication with support, development and long-term career prospects.
Karro is a leading producer of both fresh and cooked pork products with c. 4,500 employees over 14 sites across the UK and Ireland. The business supplies to retail, foodservice and manufacturing customers across the UK, as well as export customers globally. We have full production chain visibility and our pork is eaten by millions of consumers every year.
Karro is part of the Eight Fifty Group which with the acquisitions of Youngs and Greenland Seafood is now one of the UK's leading multi-protein food businesses, with sites across the UK, Republic of Ireland, Germany and France and sales of circa £1.9 billion.