Department: Maintenance Department
Job Purpose: To maintain site services and carry out general repair work.
Job Content/Main Duties
- Carrying out preventative maintenance and daily checks on-site services following tasks on Pirana Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS). Site services include Compressed air, steam, water, wastewater treatment and refrigeration systems onsite.
- Maintaining appropriate records for site services and maintenance repair work.
- General reactive maintenance tasks on water systems, steam boilers, refrigeration compressors, condensers, evaporators etc.
- Ownership of all onsite plant rooms, ensuring cleanliness, safety, organisation and compliance.
- Identifying and repairing water, steam and air leaks and taking steps to reduce utility usage onsite.
- Accompany external contractors during routine visits for site service work, in particular refrigeration, building site knowledge base for utility maintenance.
- Identify and help implement improvement projects in relation to site services.
- Assist in analysis and optimisation of pig carcass blast freezer system, monitor plant performance and help introduce effective maintenance regime for this refrigeration plant.
Applicants must have served a recognised apprenticeship as a fitter or multiskilled technician and have 3 - 5 years post apprenticeship experience in an industrial environment. Preference will be given to candidates with experience in maintaining site services in particular refrigeration.
In return, Karro Foods will offer:
30 Days Holiday Starting
Company Sick Pay Scheme
Free Life Insurance
Company Pension Scheme