Sales Order Processor
Shift pattern: Monday - Friday between 6.00am and 4.30pm
Including 6 additional days annually covering holidays (Saturday or Sunday)
An exciting new growth role to join our existing team looking after sales order processing for the Karro Group. The post-holder will work closely with our Karro sites and external warehouses. The core tasks are raising and releasing orders, amending information in SAP and communicating with both customers and commercial account managers.
- Accurate inputting, collating and amending information in SAP in a timely manner
- Creation of export documentation
- Taking ownership of specific export shipment loads and following the administrative process through accurately to delivery to our customers
- Checking data to ensure accuracy and consistency
- Processing orders using SAP and other systems as appropriate
- Filing of paperwork and maintaining accurate records
- Identifying problems and raising these with appropriate colleagues
- Liaising with all necessary internal & external departments and customers to communicate key information
Skills, qualifications and experience:
- Good computer skills
- Self-motivation and drive, with the ability to take ownership of issues
- Good communication skills and ability to interact at all levels of the organisation
- Acute attention to detail and ability to maintain good, accurate records
- Strong people skills, with an ability to listen to and communicate with others
- Ability to work under pressure at times
- Ability to work individually but also part of a team
- Ability to multi task and switch from one task to another whilst retaining accuracy
- An open attitude, flexibility and willingness to take on additional roles
Proactive health and safety is a prerequisite to employment at Karro Foods. All roles have a responsibility to demonstrate commitment to the companies' health and safety goals, and as such it forms an essential component of all job descriptions, at all levels.
- Competitive salary
- 34 days holiday per year (including public holidays)
- Competitive contributory pension
- Life assurance scheme funded by Karro
At Karro we are dedicated to rewarding and enriching the careers of the people who work for us. If you are hardworking, willing to get involved and respond well to a challenging and fast-moving environment, then you will find Karro to be a well-matched employer who will support you at every turn and reward your dedication with support, development and long-term career prospects.
Karro Food Group is a major UK food business, employing c. 5,000 people over 14 sites across the UK and Ireland and generating turnover of £1.2bn. Karro is a leading producer of both fresh and cooked meat products, and, following its recent acquisition of Young's Seafood, is now one of the UK's leading multi-protein food businesses. The business supplies to retail, foodservice and manufacturing customers across the UK, as well as export customers globally.