We are looking for an experienced administrator to join our busy technical team to efficiently and effectively handle all traceability paperwork and respond to customer queries regarding the traceability of their products.
The successful post holder will assist the traceability co-ordinator by maintaining systems of traceability; reporting, logging, trending and improving.
- Assist with traceability exercises from all parties
- Log traceability activities and assist to identify and present trends in the data collected
- Complete internal audits as required by schedule
- Maintain the systems of document archiving
- Communicate issues of non-compliance
- Set up purchase orders for the technical team
- Assist traceability co-ordinator to organise and maintain training schedule
- Assist traceability co-ordinator with technical project work
- Identify, assess and communicate continuous improvement ideas
Skills, qualifications and experience:
- Experience within in a similar role would be preferable
- Advanced MS office skills
- A methodical approach to problem solving
- A very keen eye for detail and ability to maintain good, accurate records
- Good telephone manner
- Strong people skills, with an ability to listen to and communicate with others
- Ability to work under pressure at times
- Determined and resilient, with the drive to complete tasks
- An open attitude, flexibility and willingness to take on additional roles
Proactive health and safety is a prerequisite to employment at Karro Foods. All roles have a responsibility to demonstrate commitment to the companies' health and safety goals, and as such it forms an essential component of all job descriptions, at all levels.
- Competitive salary
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Competitive contributory pension
- Life assurance scheme funded by Karro
At Karro we are dedicated to rewarding and enriching the careers of the people who work for us. If you are hardworking, willing to get involved and respond well to a challenging and fast-moving environment, then you will find Karro to be a well-matched employer who will support you at every turn and reward your dedication with support, development and long-term career prospects.
Karro is a leading producer of both fresh and cooked pork products with c. 4,500 employees over 14 sites across the UK and Ireland. The business supplies to retail, foodservice and manufacturing customers across the UK, as well as export customers globally. We have full production chain visibility and our pork is eaten by millions of consumers every year.
Karro is part of the Eight Fifty Group which with the acquisitions of Youngs and Greenland Seafood is now one of the UK's leading multi-protein food businesses, with sites across the UK, Republic of Ireland, Germany and France and sales of circa £1.9 billion.