Trainee Butcher, Malton
- Full-Time permanent role direct with Karro
- Overtime Opportunities
- Subsidised Canteen
- Free Parking
- Life Assurance
Monday to Friday, 05:30 to 15:30
£508.72 - £561.92 per week depending on experience
You might never have thought about a butchery job before, but actually being a butcher is a career choice that's secure and progressive there's currently a national shortage of people with the right skills.
What can you expect to learn from us during your training?
- How to operate to health and safety guidelines
- Safe and correct knife use
- Knife cleaning and sharpening techniques
- Meat trimming and cutting techniques
- How to use industry-leading butchery machinery
With lots of determination and training, you will eventually get quicker and be able to work quickly and safely to meet the strict specifications our customers have provided us with.
- Energetic and adaptable
- Highly motivated
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Good attitude towards health and safety
- Good attitude towards food quality safety
- Effective team player
We process our pork with pride and we won't lie, it's a tough job but definitely worth it. We even have some great benefits like our fabulous bonus scheme designed for our butchers - if you work hard you'll reap the rewards.
In return, we offer progression, development and job security alongside competitive pay rates with further opportunities to earn a pace-line, production bonus.
It's a platform to build a solid work history from a company that prides itself on giving people a chance to reach their potential.
Please call 01653 602 253 to speak to a member of the team about this role or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest.