Technical Services Administrator
The successful applicant will be primarily office based, working within a small, friendly team providing within technical services providing essential administrative support. This will involve managing the site complaints system, ensuring compliance of factory specifications for traceability purposes and taking responsibility for the administration of all site food safety and quality manuals.
- Daily and weekly audit administration of site traceability
- Assist in the investigation of customer complaints and respond to complaints in a timely manner
- Assist in the collection of data for site reports
- Provide technical support to customers as required
- Assist in the factory with supplier audits and customer visits as required
- Regular maintenance and updating of the works instruction system to ensure document control
- Administrate incoming raw material and packaging documentation to ensure full technical compliance and accuracy
- Maintain and control of product quality assurance details required for site compliance
- Review, maintain and verify all product labels
Skills and experience:
- Ideally food industry experience would be advantageous with experience of HACCP, Quality manuals, policies and procedures and/or traceability
- Basic understanding and experience of using MS office suite and an ability to pick up bespoke databases and IT systems quickly
- Experience with working in a structured and organised manner, particularly with administering systems
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in their work
Proactive health and safety is a prerequisite to employment at Karro Foods. All roles have a responsibility to demonstrate commitment to the companies' health and safety goals, and as such it forms an essential component of all job descriptions, at all levels.
- Competitive salary
- Generous holiday allowance
- Competitive Contributory Pension
- Life Assurance Scheme funded by Karro
At Karro we are dedicated to rewarding and enriching the careers of the people who work for us. If you are hardworking, willing to get involved and respond well to a challenging and fast-moving environment, then you will find Karro to be a well-matched employer who will support you at every turn and reward your dedication with support, development and long-term career prospects.
Karro Food Group is a major UK food business, employing c. 5,000 people over 14 sites across the UK and Ireland and generating turnover of £1.2bn. Karro is a leading producer of both fresh and cooked meat products, and, following its recent acquisition of Young's Seafood, is now one of the UK's leading multi-protein food businesses. The business supplies to retail, foodservice and manufacturing customers across the UK, as well as export customers globally.